Facial Electrical Training Course (NVQ3) in Kent
Qualification: NVQ 3 Electrical Facial (Price incl. VAT): special price £650.00
Duration: 6 day course
Description: This course is designed for clients wishing to develop their facials skills and learn more advanced facial techniques
Registration Cost – £72.50
NVQ 3 Facial Electrical
What you will learn
• The knowledge to maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing facial electrical treatments
• Be able to consult, plan and prepare for treatments with clients
• Have the ability to carry out facial electrical treatments
• Understanding of organisational and legal requirements for providing facial electrical treatments
• Understand how to perform client consultation, treatment planning and preparation
• Knowing contra-indications and contra-actions that affect or restrict facial electrical treatments
• how to provide aftercare advice
• Skin analysis- treating a range of skin concerns
• Skin conditions and skin types
• Knowledge of anatomy and physiology that relates to facial electrical treatments
• Products, tools and equipment
• Preparation of therapist and client
You will work with:-
• Direct High frequency
• Electro muscle stimulator
• Micro-current unit
• Lymphatic drainage
Our VTCT accredited unit – NVQ Facial Electrical -delivers treatments to improve face and skin condition using:- direct high frequency, galvanic, electro. The course covers the skills involved in providing a thorough Consultation . Students will formulate a specific course of treatment tailored to individual client needs. Ability to provide relevant aftercare advice is also included. This course will enable you to treat a broader range of skin concerns.
• 3x Assignments to cover the underpinning knowledge of the unit, along with 1 project
• 5 x observations of treatments
• 2x exams to check knowledge and understanding
• Home study/revision required
Are there any entry requirements?
There are no pre-requisites for this course, however Beauty Therapists with Level 2/3 or an Aesthetic background is recommended because the course needs a thorough knowledge of a & p. For those with no industry background or qualifications, a prior Diploma in Facials is recommended, but not mandatory.
What are my career progression options?
This is an approved qualification for working as an advanced beauty therapist specialising in electrical facial treatments, it also provides a sound platform for further learning or training. These qualifications provide progression opportunities for those wishing of pursuing a more advanced role, such as a level 4 qualification.
To reserve our place please call Jane on 07976211764
Sunday 31 January 2021