Qualification: Brow Lamination Training (accredited)
Duration: Two days (Practical completed venue of your choice – Theory online)
Description: This course is designed for students wishing to learn the art of brow lamination which is extremely popular in the salon.
PATCH TEST IS REQUIRED
BROW LAMINATION TRAINING COURSE – KENT
Why choose this course?
Our Brow Lamination course is designed to teach you the techniques to achieve beautiful, defined brows to enhance the eyes. You will learn how to laminate and tint the brows to produce stunning results. This is a must for anyone wanting to attract brow clients.
The first element of the course is completed online, followed by our comprehensive practical course covering three key areas including theory recap, tutor-led demonstrations and practical experience of brow and lash definition techniques with your model.
Our course is ideal for beginners and led by one of our fully accredited brow and lash professionals.
- Recap of online theory course content.
- Preparation of the eyebrow for maximum results.
- How to measure, mix, apply and remove tint
- lamination process for the brows
- after care
- Overview of essential equipment for full treatment.
- Training manual and access to private online training website.
- AABY accredited certificate.
- Ongoing support from our team of experts.
- All products and equipment used on the day of practical training
- Age 16+.
- No experience or previous qualification required for this course, however you must complete the online theory section before attending the practical training at your chosen venue.
- Live model required. Your model should not have had any eyebrow treatments in the last month. Students may need to work on each other.
- Patch Test needed
Our tutors have been hand picked for their expertise and passion within this industry. As a result their experience and knowledge is incredible and you will benefit from this enormously.
Check out the next course available in your area https://www.aaby-beautyacademy.co.uk/contact-us/
Sunday 12 September 11 am, Monday 20th September 10 am, Sunday 26th September 11 am