Definition Brows Kent
Qualification: Aaby accredited diploma in Definition Brows
Price (incl. VAT): £300.00
Duration: Full Day (Practical completed at School – Theory online)
Description: This course is designed for students wishing to learn the art of brow definition which is extremely popular in the salon.
DEFINITION BROW COURSE
Why choose this course?
Our definition brow course is designed to teach you the techniques to achieve beautiful,, defined brows to enhance the eyes. You will learn how to wax, thread, shape and tint the brows to produce stunning results.
The first element of the course is completed online, followed by our comprehensive practical course covering three key areas including theory recap, tutor-led demonstrations and practical experience of brow definition techniques with your model.
Our definition brow course is ideal for beginners and led by one of our fully accredited brow professionals.
- Recap of online theory course content.
- Preparation of the eyebrow for maximum results.
- Measure and map eyebrow to suit each client.
- Techniques to wax and thread the eyebrow.
- How to measure, mix, apply and remove tint.
- How to apply eye makeup to produce the best results.
- Overview of essential equipment for full treatment.
- Training manual and access to private online training website.
- AABY accredited certificate.
- Ongoing support from our team of experts.
- All products and equipment used on the day of practical training
- Age 16+.
- No experience or previous qualification required for this course, however you must complete the online theory section before attending the practical training at our academy.
- Live model required for the practical session from 12.30pm until finish. Your model should not have had any eyebrow treatments in the last month and be willing to participate in the photoshoot.
- Patch Test needed
Sunday 7 February 2021