Beauty Therapy Teachers/Tutors Wanted
We are looking for an experienced beauty tutor to join our training academy. We have been established for three years as a school and over 15 years as a salon. We teach insurable and accredited courses in massage, beauty and online training.
We are now looking for an experienced Beauty Tutor to join our team in Kent, Sussex, Essex, London, Surrey.
Who are we looking for?
In this role you will be responsible for training small groups of students in the various therapies that we offer.
You will have excellent experience as a hands-on beauty therapist and at least 3 years of teaching experience having worked for a college or in-house training.
We are really looking for a beauty therapists that are qualified in lashes , brows and nails but all beauty skills and experience also is an advantage
The role– will involve training groups of up to 6 beauty students including:
- A full understanding and in-depth knowledge of the accredited beauty courses that we offer
- Delivery of our accredited courses through high-quality teaching materials in our full range of beauty therapy courses.
- Working to specific lesson plans with efficiency whilst ensuring students have an excellent grasp on training content.
- Teaching Insurance
- 5 years experience as a therapist for each therapy you wish to teach
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience working for a college or in-house training
- A teacher training qualification
- You must live in the areas you teach in
- You must be available to teach on both Saturday and Sunday’s (at least two a month) and some weekdays (Monday and Fridays are popular)
- We will offer free training for all the beauty courses we want you teach for us
- Tutors will be required to own or hire a suitable venue (to be approved by Aaby Beauty Academy) large enough to easily teach 6 students and in a good location easily accessible for all students.
- Tutors are under contract with Aaby on a self-employed basis. Earnings can be between £200 – £500 per teaching day (this is an approximate figure depending on student numbers and the cost of the course and is not guaranteed)
All About You Beauty Training Academy was established by Jane Dunning and Kuldeep Karnan in 2015. As a modern and contemporary organisation we take immense pride in continuing and consolidating our achievements, our reputation and our best practice. After many years in the Beauty Therapy Industry, we felt passionately about providing a training school that would offer professional training courses. Our team have extensive practice experience and can apply a more practical approach to their teaching. They are fully committed in continuous training and keep up to date with the research and innovations in the field of beauty.
Classes are small and scheduling is flexible to fit in with hectic lifestyles. We pride ourselves on giving personalised support and advice from highly experienced tutors with many years of experience in the industry. Courses run all year including evenings, weekends and weekdays. Our courses are fully approved and accredited by the Beauty Guild and VTCT which are recognised and respected in the industry.